Find Our More about our Carpet Cleaning Services in Brighton
There are many ways to make a stain on a carpet. And there’s certainly more than one to deal with it. That’s why, we have made sure we have the resources to deal with all kinds of spots and protect the fabric of your carpets, whether they are made of synthetic or natural fibres. In order to decide on the safest and most effective method, we always inspect the material and apply the safest and most effective cleaning method.
- Dry Cleaning – if you have a water sensitive carpet or a delicate piece, we can offer you a dry carpet cleaning procedure which starts with pre-treatment of all stains and problem areas. Then, we rub a specially formulated powder into the fibres. We use an industrial vacuum to extract the powder from the fibres and as it is lifted, it also removes all the dust, mites, and other allergens from the carpet. This dry cleaning method is highly effective in cleaning carpets made of sisal, seagrass, and other delicate fabrics.
- Hot Water Extraction – another technique of carpet cleaning we carry out is the hot water extraction method, which is the ideal option for high traffic areas and heavily soiled carpets made of wool, cotton, and synthetics. We use a professional machine which sprays hot water under high pressure into the carpet, rug, or upholstery.
We apply only safe detergents which are pet safe when we extract the foam, we remove 95% of the water, which means you can have a clean and dry carpet in just a couple of hours. We can also supply air movers for even faster drying and apply a protective layer on the carpet which will prevent spill from being absorbed by the the fabric.
Brighton Carpet Cleaning with Many Advantages
Each service we perform is always tailored to suit your needs but you can always count on the same level of professionalism and attention to detail as well as:
- budget-friendly rates that won’t put a dent in your wallet;
- special discounts when you book any 2+ services;
- full insurance cover on our services for your peace of mind;
- top-of-the-line equipment for meticulous results others can’t achieve;
- specialised cleaning formulas which are safe for children and pets;
- trained technicians with years of experience in the industry;
- service availability on short notice;
- appointments on weekends free of extra charges;